We are seeking for Data Engineers with NoSQL and Python experience to join their rapidly growing team. You will be working in a highly innovative start-up environment. Whilst in Data Team, you will be working with very large quantities of near-real-time data coming from a wide range of sources.
A successful candidate working at a Data Team will have training in either mathematical or computing fields, have great analytical and problem-solving skills.
You will be responsible for building different data pipelines that transform data into the common format. Also, you will be embarking on AI/ML projects extracting data from multimedia formats and take part in future decisions regarding data feeds You will closely collaborate with back-end, front-end and core-data teams colleagues.
The ideal Data Engineer will enjoy learning new skills with new technologies and working at the cutting edge. They have likely had prior experience running high-scale MongoDB clusters, worked with data transformation and respective standards related to it. Even though not necessary, the ideal candidate would have knowledge in visual recognition with well known frameworks such as Keras, TensorFlow and such; know the best approaches to succeeding detecting objects in images and correctly classifying them.
This is an exceptional opportunity to design and develop a unique software platform to collect, organise, exchange, and publish complex data from diverse sources including physical devices. The company will provide opportunities for training and professional qualifications improvement, flexible hours and an opportunity to work from home.
- Python language (ideally 3.6 and upwards)
- Cloud Services and infrastructure (preferably AWS Cloud Stack)
- Data storage concepts, standards and best practices
- Experience in complex data extraction, transformation and loading procedures
- Experience in simultaneous data acquisition, processing and enrichment environments (multiple data feeds enriched in near real time)
- Data acquisition from web sources (Scrapy framework etc)
- AI/ML frameworks & tools (Keras, TensorFlow etc)
- Images preparation and clean-up and object Detection algorithms (various libraries, e.g. OpenCV)
- Experience with data visualisation tools (D3.js, Kibana, Gecko)